Maritime Panel PC
Our Maritime Panel PC family satisfies the needs of both the latest and future generation of software for vessels and other maritime applications. A choice of standard options allows to configure the most efficient system for your needs.
As you would expect, all systems are tested according to IACS E10 as well as EN 60945 for bridge use, approved by DNV GL.
The MPPC series is available with antireflex glass or with resistive touch screen suitable for marine applications. A choice of the latest operating systems with options of DC or AC power supply. Available with many standard options like flash memory, speakers, alarm buzzer, I/O interfaces, and others. The units can be easily configured for most applications. Our customisation options and features ensure that even the most demanding requirements can be fulfilled.
Just an overview:
- LED Display sizes: 15” to 46”
- Resistive touch or antireflex glass
- Intel® CoreTM i7, or Celeron
- Full range dimming (0 to 100%)
- Passive cooling System
- Operating Temp.: -15 till +55° C (15-23”)
- Interfaces: 4 RS232 / RS485, 2 GLAN, 4 USBs (2 at front)
- Power Supply: 24 VDC, 230 VAC, Redundant 24 VDC + 230 VAC
- Type Approval: DNV GL, tested acc. to EN60945 (Bridge Use)
System Overview Maritime Panel PC
|Resolution||1024x768||1280 x 1024||1280 x 1024||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080|
|Protection||IP 67 (front) / IP 40 (back)|
|CPU Type||Intel® Celeron® 1020E|
Intel® Core™ i7-3517UE
|RAM||4 GB / 8 GB / 16 GB|
|Storage Device||SSD 64 GB / SSD 128 GB / SSD 256 GB / SSD 512 GB / SSD 1 TB|
Windows® Embedded Standard 2009 (WES)